Thursday 20 March 2014

Easy Wrap Pizzas

I was soo hungry today when I got home from school and I looked in the fridge and saw lots of wonderful things- but nothing that I could quickly warm up and eat. So I decided to make one of my favourite quick lunches- tortilla wrap pizzas- they are really easy, as long as you have a few ingredients they will take you less than a half hour!

What you will need:
tortialla wraps- we keep ours in the freezer so we always have them on hand
Mozarella cheese
Veggies- I used red cabbage, onion and green pepper
Italian sausaage - or any meat (leftovers would work well) 
Sauce
Fresh tomato
1 tablespoon olive oil
a clove of garlic
spices - basil, oregano, chillies... whatever you like 

Directions: 
Preheat over to 350 degrees. Blend the tomato, olive, garlic and spices until smooth. Slice all your veggies really thin, cook your meat and grate your cheese. Place two wraps on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spread a layer of sauce on each wrap, cover with veggies, meat and cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, slice and enjoy! 




-M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!