Thursday 10 April 2014

Bird Mania

Spring is in the air! It hit +15 degrees yesterday here in Edmonton and everyone was out in dresses, sandals and tank tops. We get really excited in Canada when the snow is gone. All the birds have come back home now and hearing them chirping about makes me even more excited for spring and the end of school (unfortunately I only seem to have the big jerks of birds in my neighbourhood like the magpies and crows, whom I could go without listening to fighting with the squirrels at 4 am). This means it is almost painting season! For me I only really paint in the spring and summer when school is out because I have more time to sit down and think about what I want to do and focus on painting the picture for hours at a time.


These are some pictures I painted last year and I can't wait to get back into it this year. All of these pictures I had to look at inspiration from other pictures to paint so this year I'm hoping to work on my creativity in painting and trying to discover more aspect ways of painting a picture on my own.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!