Monday 18 January 2016

Hi :)


Why hello there! As Ali has already written, we are slowly getting back into blogging. We don't live in the same city anymore, so we're using blogging as a way to stay connected. 
To be honest, I haven't spent much time being creative in the kitchen lately, so I am posting a few pictures from a recent day at Granville Island in Vancouver. I ate some delicious food while there and  checked out the fun shops. 


Herb and cheddar fresh focaccia - I will try my best to re-create this, it was amazing! 
Rogers Chocolates :)
This really fun store, I can't remember the name of it ;( had the cutest button making station. For $2 you could design and colour the template provided, and they would make it into a button for you. I'm not sure what we will do with these, but they were fun to make. 



The finished product 



I'm glad to be back!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!