Monday 4 January 2016

Back At It

Mel and I haven't consistency blogged in a long time, but a lot has happened for us this year. We both recently graduated from pharmacy (and passed all of our qualifying exams!). Mel then moved back to her hometown and is working there. 
I travelled to Croatia, and then worked in a community pharmacy this summer before going back to school to do my Doctor of Pharmacy, which has been keeping me very busy. I just completed the course work and then will begin my practical placements this upcoming year.
We have both longed to get back into blogging, as we've missed making creative recipes and sharing all our mishaps while cooking with each other. Since we will still be super busy we have decided to do at least weekly postings, instead of daily.

Hope you enjoy what's to come!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!